12/17/2014

Christmas Decoration The Minimal Way


These  days i love to decorate our home, light the candles and spend as many hours as possible enjoying the warmness of our place.
I love so much the Christmas decoration and i used to put all my little treasures out making my house look like a small fairy tale cave, yet, these days, i am so overloaded with stuff ( i have a second project working on and is is a heavy one) , i could not really do the same, instead i only have a small tree in my sitting room and few of my Christmas decorations around the house so the place can breathe or should i say i can breathe?
Looking at my pinterest working board i realized that this year all of my choices are so  - less is more - kind of thing. See for yourself...

Have  a beautiful day
Love, K.



photos via here

No comments:

Post a Comment