12/12/2014

Make My Friday, Details


Most of the times, when looking at something or someone, we see a whole picture and after minutes or hours (depending the eye), we start to observe the details...
Details are important, they can make a huge difference in a dress, a picture, a place, they make a difference in life after all.  Some of my most preferable clothes, that i keep for many years, are still hanging in my closet because of a certain detail, maybe something that it is not easy to see but it makes a whole difference.

In my home i like to play the detail game, put items that i love in a certain way, in a certain place and finally there are the secret details of everyone's character that make us want to be close to some people and not to other.

I wish to you a most joyful weekend,
Love, K.



 photos via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment