6/03/2016

My Friday - Summer, Summer Here You Are




Hello, I know I am not uploading a post so often any more but there is a good reason for this, ever since the campaign began, things ran wild and I am so under pressure but so happy also!

Cocoandsilk is getting stronger and this really makes me  glad as i have invested a lot of effort and emotion on this project.

Of course no sad thought can beat the summer mood, all I can dream about is the blue sea and small white houses, this summer came earlier - we are pretty hot in Athens - and I am counting the days for my small escape to the islands....Till this day comes I wish you a wonderful weekend and lots of summer vibes!

Love, K.



photo: Kostas Avgoulis
styling: Dimitris Grammatikoyiannis
design: Panos Pitsilidis
model: Nata Kas
















No comments:

Post a Comment