2/24/2015

Design I Love


The moment i came back from my trip i started thinking about my long awaited home refreshment. During my days in Paris i visited some very interesting design shops and i had a million ideas dancing into my head. I know it is not easy to make radical changes, i could not afford it anyway, so i decided to walk step by step and start first with C's room that looks a bit tired and it definitely needs that teenage aura, then i will have to work with my room which is not that easy. The space is occupied by a huge wooden closet and no matter how much i tried to make  this place look better i came to no solution - lack of imagination? - i can't  think of anything different. This means i will have to play with color and pattern to make the room feel more spacious and airy. Anyway, the products of this  Australian company are nothing but adorable and i can put them just anywhere. I love everything about them, the shape, the colors, the price and the fact they ship all over the world.
Bride and Wolfe has a small but super attractive range of products that can really transform a place.
Since the colors i chose  have already been delivered, it is up to me to get the brushes and start working. I am dying to show you the 'before and after' photos ...i know you will fall in love with the after ones.

Have a beautiful day
Love, K.



No comments:

Post a Comment