2/11/2015

The One, Two, Three Breakfast



Every morning when i wake up i have a million things to do, this means i have very little time for me to enjoy a full breakfast so even though pretty small,  i try at least to make it as healthy as possible. I call  my morning table the one, two, three breakfast cause i always try to combine three different fruits. I do admit though the temptation to eat something heavier like eggs and bread and cheese and honey and milk and... the list is long, is very strong but since i  do not have the luxury for a king size breakfast, i feel just grate with my three fruit rule.
 C. on the other hand prefers the one, two, three slices of bread  with butter and home made marmalade while the three cups of coffee is certainly another category.

Have a lovely day, 
Love, K.




photos by cocoandsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment