5/13/2016

My Friday - Let There Be Light



If there could be a place on earth that I could live an eternal summer, that would be the perfect place for me!

One of the reasons I love Athens so much is the magical light of Attica, the wonderful blue sky that makes you stand still under the worse conditions, makes you move forward, gives you strength and hope that everything is going to be fine.

Athens is one of the most beautiful cities for someone to live - this is strictly my own opinion, not to be misunderstood - and I never would leave this city by choice.
Athens is a great source of inspiration for me and it's a place where I love to work and every single piece of summer collection was inspired by the Athenian way of life, the woman of Athens city!
This place has a wonderful history, a super attractive decadent aroma, hundreds  of young people are living under a creative fever and the city is a (high) pressure cooker ready to explode!

Kostas Avgoulis with his magic photography and Dimitris Grammatikoyiannis with his sense of style captured this feeling so beautifully, I could never have managed to do it without their help , their support and cutting edge eye.
Cocoandsilk is an urban inspired, Athens based brand and we love the way this reflects to our work.
Dedicated urban lovers and fashion lovers is it? Why do you think?

Have a wonderful weekend
Love, K.


Photographer: Kostas Avgoulis
Model: Nata Kas
Graphic design: Panos Pitsilidis

No comments:

Post a Comment