8/08/2014

Make My Friday, Last Minute Swimwear Buy

,

Well, even if we are running through the last weeks of summer it is perhaps a good period for buying a swimwear, prices are at the lowest and we still have time to swim!

Looking for a new  piece for me, or maybe two,  truth is i always buy a bikini this time of the year - ah Skroutz is speaking inside my head  -  i found some very  interesting options. I have almost decided - as long as i find  time to get to the shops - which one to go for. This year it is the first time  i am also thinking of the one piece option, they are incredibly flattering!  Here is my list of the winners:

see it on line here


see in on line here


see it on line here 

Do have a loooovely day!
Love, K.


main photo via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment