9/26/2014

Make My Friday, Favorite Links


Everybody loves Friday, even The Cure...
When Friday comes i always prepare myself to have some free time for endless reading of my favorite blogs and sites and they are enough....It is a kind of therapy after all the week's exhaustion and a source of inspiration for...eem...everything? Yes , i know we are inspired by people and emotions and art and all, but between you and me...there are some amazingly inspired people doing very good job out there and for me having time to read my favorite blogs is one of my biggest pleasures.

Sooo, these are only some of my favorite links , you may have a look. and tell me if you also like them.

Have you all a blissful weekend.
Love, K.

1. The Everygirl  so bright and relaxing, talks about every subject, fashion, design, travel, etc

2. Twigg Studios if you have a sweet tooth, this is your thing and as for the photography...i have no words

3. 66 Square Feet life and food and changing of the seasons in New York. I love it.

4. The Chronicles of her fashion blog, she lives in Australia, i envy her, she also looks gorgeous...isn't this enough?

5. Norse White design blog, Scandinavian style at its best

6. Cocorrina for me this is the best Greek blog....ever! I love this girl.














No comments:

Post a Comment