10/26/2015

November Black


I don't need excuses to wear black. I mean i am a lover of white all summer time, but when weather turns colder and the days a bit grey, it is time to get my black beauties out of the closet.
Black is not meant to be the easy solution although it sure is, but it is also a canvas on which we can build an inspiring outfit!
I know this winter i am so not stop going to wear this dress, day or night, depending the shoes. And i have trillions of plans on my mind with this velvet suit which is my favourite for this season!

Since November is close and winter is on the way, get ready for your play with all your classy black pieces and create all the fresh looks that will take you  from one day to the other in confidence and with style!

Have a beautiful week
K.




images via here and here




No comments:

Post a Comment