5/15/2015

Make My Friday - Summer Gatherings


I can't tell you how happy i feel as the weather is becoming hotter and hotter. This time of year is definitely my favorite, it is warm during the day but evenings are super cool and perfect for gatherings with friends. 
This weekend i plan to do all the gardening i need so my balcony will be ready to welcome all the lovely people i share my life with.
What i most love about early summer nights is the fact that everything is so easy going! You pick a salad and a few drinks or a bottle of white wine and ta-ta! Dinner is ready to be served. And you know these first warm days are the sweetest, full of expectations for what is about to come. Even though we are still in May, it is not too early to start planning my first summer gathering.

I wish you a beautiful weekend.
Love, K.



images by cocoandsilk







No comments:

Post a Comment