1/13/2016

For The Love Of Photography...again



No matter how pressing my time limits are, i enjoy so much searching the internet for inspirational photos!

Since these days i run three projects by the same time, having small / the smallest break helps me keeping my mind in position. Other than this, i am planning to add some physical exercise in my weekly routine, even once a week would be a total joy for me.

Lately i know i am not that frequent on the blog and i truly apologise about it, but days are becoming harder and harder and winter is killing me, thank God we have such a blessing weather in Greece!

Even though it is only a few weeks after new year's celebration, i have already started to dream about summer. Somehow to me, winter looses every interest a minute after Christmas :)) And you lucky people who love to live in the cold, there are at least 3 more months for you to enjoy this season. As for me, work is the best medicine, this way time really flies and the moment i open my eyes...ups... spring is here!

Have a beautiful day

All my love, K.




images via cocoandsilk.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment