1/18/2016

Work, Work, Work....


As winter is coming with not the best of intentions, i am so happy that my summer collection is finally ready and all the samples are going to be on public, first during Athens Fashion and Trade Show - coming later this month -  and after that on a private fashion show for which i am super thrilled!

This year is going to be very special for cocoandsilk and this makes me more than happy!
On the other hand, work never ends -  thank God - so two more projects are on the way together with next winter's collection, a trip to Paris for Premier Vision and a scheduled photo-shoot...this is one of  my favourite parts, he he!

I don't like to talk about things before they are done so enough for me to say, better stop writing and  start working again! 

I wish you the loveliest week!
Enjoy your day,
K.



images by cocoandsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment