Whether you are one of the luckiest people who own a garden or you buy your flowers from your local florist, here are some tips to follow so you can have the best value for money when you decorate with flowers.
1. Choose your flowers carefully. They need to look fresh and in good shape
2. Think about the frame, how you would like to arrange them and where.
3. Create a composition: it always looks better to mix two or three different kinds of flower.
4. Add a drama: put your delicate white roses into a dark cement pot. The result will be stunning.
5. Go with the season. You will pay less and your flowers will last longer.