7/13/2015

My Summer Of Innocence


This summer is more than welcome after a hectic winter period. 
I had so many plans  - still do - but more than everything what i deeply wanted was a small brake,  some peaceful days in a small Greek island. 
Summer is the season of innocence, it was always like that. It's when we lay on the beach listening to old songs, drinking cool cocktails, leaving the mind to melt under the hot sun and stop thinking...give the brain a small brake, enjoy a switch off.
I have to admit that this summer is not the best i can remember, especially here in Greece. But the sun is still shining,  the weather is amazing and my music playlist  is ready, so despite all the ugly situation my time of innocence is here at last!

Have a wonderful day!!!
Love, K. 


images via vogue.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment