10/10/2014

Make My Friday, (My) Leather Chair


Years ago i was in love with a beautiful leather chair i had seen in a shop.
As you can imagine it was pretty expensive and buying it was not an option for our pale economics...

Anyway, time was passing by and the love relation between me and the chair was becoming stronger and stronger till one day, after many months of hard savings i was able to have it! I still remember the day it was brought home and how happy i was every (early) morning i could literally snuggle into the soft butter leather, have my coffee and read till it was time to go, ah those times!

After i gave birth to C my time for snuggling became too limited but the chair was still my pride....till....one day....C, who as a child had never and i say never done anything bad into the house, well, she decided it was time to discover what was hiding inside mummy's favorite chair thing...
By the time i discovered what she was actually doing during the silent period , she had already destroyed a big part of it using a wooden toy - echo friendly mama paid the price of her choices...

I have no leather chair any more, instead i use an old one my mother gave to me, that i do not particularly like but it is comfortable  - and yes, i would very much like to replace it sometime soon, i hope...

Love, K.

Leather beauty

via here

via here

No comments:

Post a Comment