10/29/2014

Design Hotel, Istanbul


Looking for a hotel as we are planning a trip to Istanbul - it is a one day trip for work but this can not stop me from dreaming of a nice hotel i could stay - i found this wonderful hotel that is going to be my shelter during my next stay.

Istanbul is a magnificent city anyway, but a nice stay can make always things better...
I don't know about you but i am definitely a hotel lover, what can be better than going out every day for work or (even better) pleasure and then you come back to find everything in the right place waiting for you....perfection!

This is The House Hotel Galatasaray and perhaps you have already stayed there so let me know...

Oooor i have still time to change my ticket and stay for one more day...or two...hmmmm!

Love, K.




photos via designhotels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment