10/17/2014

Make My Friday, The - It Is Never Enough Salad


I have a very good neighbor who always gives to me some of her amazingly tasteful pomegranates.
I can eat this ancient fruit with anything but most of everything i enjoy it in a salad. It gives a wonderful color and it is sooo healthy!

Yesterday i made this super duper easy salad that was gone in minutes. 

I used: half a broccoli - steam cooked
seeds of half a pomegranate
sun flower seeds
soft, goat cheese

for the sauce

organic olive oil
 a spoon of pomegranate juice
salt
a tea spoon of petimezi (grape molasses)

That's it , can it get any simpler?
Next time i will triple the dose and maybe it will be enough for all of us...

Bon Appetit
Have a splendid weekend!

Love, K.




all photos by cocoandsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment