3/06/2015

Make My Friday - Come on, Come on Let's Tea Together


One of my biggest pleasures during the day is drinking tea. I think sometimes i may drink up to three or four cups till noon and i religiously choose green tea. I found this in Mariage Freres while in Paris and last night i tried it for the first time. I am not going to tell you about the smell and the wonderful flavor and all those blah, blah, noooo. 
The thing is, the moment i tasted it i felt so happy i started to sing and dance , i think C was so shocked , she may thought her mother was on a stroke. Maybe it was the the end of a hectic day, maybe the citrus taste that i love, maybe something in my brain that combines tea with happiness, all i know is i was a female Brian Ferry dancing and moving arround with my tea and singing : let's tea together...yea, why not?

Have an incredible weekend!
Love, K.




photos by cocoandsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment