3/13/2015

Make My Friday - H&M Studio Spring 2015 Fashion Party


Two days ago i was invited to the H&M fashion party for the launch of H&M Studio line S/S 2015
Poor me, i only managed to arrive two hours late as i am completely helpless with my time and the hours i have to work this time of year. The shop was still full of happy crowd - i believe the 25% discount for that night played a serious part - and the place was amazing, low light, nice music and high fashion made the night look like an Alice in Wonderland show.
I was very happy to close a hectic day with such a lovely event and i enjoyed every minute. Aside from this,  the clothes are so wonderful, bright colors, a Miami and Palm Springs laid back-cool style, you just wanna grab them as soon as possible.
C was very thrilled with the event and chose to buy some ultra sweet stuff and i had time to get my picks from the upper floor which gave me a wonderful view of the space. We left pretty late, smiling and chatting all the way home.

Have a looooovely and amazing weekend. 
Love, K.





photos by cocoandsilk

No comments:

Post a Comment