11/08/2013

all i want is a calm weekend



I don't know if it is happening to you also but sometimes
i have the feeling that i live in a place where every 
time i leave the house, the impossible becomes possible.
I mean you don't know if you will manage to complete your
job, what you'll hear answering the phone, who and why 
will be angry at you, in other words it is like staring in 
a Hollywood movie, perhaps a science fiction.

Today i had a very-very bad day (till now) and although i 
woke up with the best intentions things drove me in another 
root. I know it happens to many of us, it is just that 
IN FACT THERE WEREN'T ANY TRUE REASONS for things to go so 
wrong.

It has been sometime since i do not want to complain anymore.
Por eso, (yes i speak a little Spanish ), i will go out to enjoy 
the loving sun, take my daughter for a lovely afternoon walk
to the city center, have a cocoa (and maybe some silk),and
spend my weekend in the best way that i can - that is pay
attention only to the real important things of life.

Have a wonderful weekend.

love K.

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment